JavaScript Miner From Miner.Ad | COMMISSION FREE

Тема в разделе "English (Bitcoin Forum)", создана пользователем Miner.Ad, 1 авг 2018.

1. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

2. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

In this video you will see how to get JS or PHP miner codes to integrate it to your website, browser extension and mine Monero (XMR). Also you will find out how to run local miner on your device.

3. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

Important:
    At the end of October our bonus campaign, when you can start the partnership with Miner.Ad and get 100% profit for the next month, comes to an end!
    Hurry up while you can still get your first month with no commissions and catch extra profit right into your poсket!

4. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

Miner.Ad platform offers highly efficient local browser miner
    Start mining Monero in a three simple steps!

1. Sign up
    2. Create your traffic source
    3. Press "Start Mining"

Thats it! Now you are GETTING PROFIT!

Benefits:
    - 1 min to start
    - no downloads
    - CPU load adjustment
    - min payout 5$ in XMR, BTC, WMZ, PayPal etc.
    - compatible devices: PC, laptop, mobile, tablet, even SmartTV

BONUS: Register Now and mine with NO COMISSION for a one month

5. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

On October, 18th Monero network was updated, which in turn enabled Bulletproofs for reduced transaction sizes, sets the ringsize globally to 11 for uniformity of transactions, updated the PoW algorithm to CNv2, and finally sets the max transaction size at half of the penalty free block size.

Miner.Ad service is already optimized and ready to continue mining XMR!

Besides Monero difficulty got lower and now mining brings MORE COINS THAN BEFORE!

Let's mine extra coins with Miner.Ad!

6. Miner.Ad

Miner.Ad новичок

Miner.Ad - JS miner, which is relevant despite price fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market.

The first month of work - 100% of the income, no AV detections, redirects, own pool, payments in BTC, XMR, ETN, WMZ and other benefits make our miner the most effective!

Register to monetize traffic and get additional income!