TAKLIMAKAN - CRYPTO SOCIAL NETWORK FOR MONETIZATION & TRADING

Тема в разделе "Блокчейн, криптотехнологии", создана пользователем Taklimaka, 10 июн 2019.

1. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

2. Aslan

Aslan новичок

What does the news section include?

3. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

The news section will be displayed on the authenticated user's home page and will contain most recent changes that include:
    1)New free reports published by analysts
    2)New analysts and trading instrument providers who recently joined the platform
    3)General Platform news and performance
    4)Analysts will be able to publish announcements of their paid reports in the news section for additional fee
    5)Traders will be able to publish announcements of their new management offers in the new section for additional fee

4. Anna Rickett

Anna Rickett новичок

What can I be interested in your project as an analyst ?

5. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

Analyst' will be one of the groups of users supported by the platform. Analysts will research ICOs or major cryptocurrencies and produce their reports as a product of their research. The platform will have the capability to publish the reports on the platform website. Reports will allow investors and traders to make their market decisions, so proper legal disclaimers should be included with the reports. Analysts will be able to publish free and paid reports, which will allow them to receive rewards for their analytics.

6. Pala Xuxel

Pala Xuxel новичок

Who are your potential customers?

7. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

The market for Taklimakan Network services users is a world crypto community, from established investors to newcomers, who enter the market at the exponential rate every day.

8. Jacomijn Haas

Jacomijn Haas новичок

What information protection methods are you going to use to make sure that user data does not fall into the wrong hands?

9. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

I heard that after the launch of subscriptions on the platform, two-factor authentication will be activated. Separate storage is also possible. Since in the wallet tab it is proposed to save the key phrase to access the wallet

https://taklimakan.network/

10. Lex

Lex новичок

Many modern social networks invite users to participate in the life of the platform through voting. Anything like that will be on Taklimakan?

11. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

The voting system will be available to all users with a certain number of tokens. So community members will be able to help decide which most important updates are worth releasing to developers as follows.

12. Jermaine Green

Jermaine Green новичок

What personal information does the platform collect and for what?

13. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

All new members of the community fill in information about themselves, where they indicate their country, gender, can enter information about education or work. It's like linkedine info cards. Essentially your profile is your resume, because the information reflects your experience.

14. Jermaine Green

Jermaine Green новичок

But if I do not want all users to see my personal data, can I somehow hide it?

15. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

Yes, you can adjust the profile visibility settings. Make it so that the information is available only to you or also to your subscribers, while other users have not seen it. But if you are going to participate in the bounty then filling out the profile is a mandatory requirement.

https://taklimakan.network

16. Jermaine Green

Jermaine Green новичок

Really comfortable

17. Jasper Novick

Jasper Novick новичок

Hello. I see that the community is evolving and that is cool. I wanted to know if I found that one blogger copied my article, can this issue be solved somehow?

18. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

You will be better off emailing the developers. Or report that the post requires additional moderation using the report button. Next, administrators will see who first published the article.

19. Jasper Novick

Jasper Novick новичок

Yes, the situation is not very pleasant. but if I want to publish paid content in the future, how can I limit its availability?

20. Taklimaka

Taklimaka новичок

When preparing for publication, you can select the display property to see and comment only your subscribers could

21. Jasper Novick

Jasper Novick новичок