Utopia The Truly Secure Ecosystem | Upcoming Revolution

Тема в разделе "Блокчейн, криптотехнологии", создана пользователем ArhaM, 16 сен 2019.

1. ArhaM

ArhaM новичок

The upcoming Decentralized and Secured Ecosystem, This post is for specially developer, other users also can participate in beta testing if you have enough qualified skills

First thing e-mail and chat, participate in interesting discussions in private and public channels, share valuable content with peers, all within highly encrypted and decentralized peer-to-peer network. By tracking real-time events using Geo locations and seeing them on the map, you will receive information first-hand and will always be on top of events happening around the world or in your city. You can also conveniently perform financial transactions within Utopia and pay or receive payments from peers globally. You can even built your own fleet of bots to mine Cryptons, all within highly customizable and flexible platform.
    The talented team of developers, 1984 Group have put countless hours to build such a perfect ecosystem. An ecosystem that revolutionizes the way we see privacy and security. An ecosystem that is based on perfect calculations, efficient routing algorithms, complete decentralization,

This was just a official statement about Utopia Ecosystem. There is more interesting part in this great step. Before i start, i just want to say ”Development never been easy”.

You can Participate in Utopia Beta Program. You will find more interesting stuff about advance development system. More thing is interesting, you will get a chance to examine your development skill by finding Bugs in Utopia Software. This software available for Windows, Linux, Mac. It is become easy for you or may become challenging for you to find bugs in this Beta Test System. Now you are thinking why to test, Why to research? So you will earn exclusive rewards for finding Bugs, submitting new Ideas, Promotion Reports.

To start work make account at Utopia Beta Program. Install software and start finding bugs Right Now! If you have any Idea you can submit that or even a Promotion Post. Your hard work will not go waste. Some one said Right! Try Try Again. You will also have opportunity to mine Cryptons, there you will see uwallet. Don't be confuse for relation of uwallet and cryptons. This is also a earning opportunity and also a great time to examine your development skills. Since there are many platforms we are using such as Facebook, Twitter etc, Alternatively we also using chat servers like Discord. But have you get any chance to test them? Surely No! But Utopia Welcome you to participate its Bets Testing Program.

Developer are welcome and still have the opportunity to participate in beta testing program. The program ending soon and final Distibution will launch of this amazing Software. Those who have no development skill, can promote to developer to earn some rewards. Utopia really appreciate the promo and participation of developers. If you have any query leave a comment.

Thanks to Utopia Team for such great invantion
    [​IMG]